Monday, January 28, 2008

My Mg-ama

Many people say that my anak got so much from her dad's features from chin,lips,legs,shape of the face and so on and so forth. Sure things that she got from me are her hair and her gender ehhhh... That makes me proud because that is the reason why I came here half across the world to make pretty babies..oh plural? I mean baby because I have no plan of making another..I had enough of my delivery so I think one is enough.

By the way, I attach a photo of my mag-ama that I took. Aren't they look adorable and loving having each other? Well,my Sandy is willing to take care of the baby only for a short while ah heheh..It's me who ends up spending most of my time to her,feeding and so many things...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ug maliwat pud nimo gats, guapa gihapon na kay guapa man sad ka gats, mura2x ra man mo nawong ni fafa Sandy pud. Si Jadyn guapa gyud na hehehe. Bitaw twet au ang amahan ug ana uy...ang anak pud ohhh ang piyong2x dayon aron di na ibutang hehehehehe.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Byotipol,
Your mag-ama looks pretty good. They're a pair to behold. Yes, your daughter got all her features from her father. She just got your hair and you gender, he, he, he. That's right. But I don't think one child is enough. Probably after 3 to 4 years, you should strive to have another one. Thanks for the wonderful post. God bless you and your family always.

Unknown said...

uy! congrats..i didn't know that you already delivered your cute princess..she's so adorable..yeah, i think she resembles her dad..hehehehe..

Carrie said...

Just doing some blog hopping while the kids are quiet...home on a snowday from school.

I HAVE AN AWARD FOR YOU ANNE!
take care

""rarejonRez"" said...

asa man ang pics diri nga post/ wa man lagi koy maita bi? hehe... tanawon lang nato anne kung di ba mausab na iyang looks. usually ra ba basta baby pa kay daddy jud kaau na moliwat. ero by and by, na maghinay-hinay pud na ug usab iya looks ba, moadto na pud sa mommy. hahaha! tanawon ta lang ni... :)

salamat sa award ha! appreciated..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...