Monday, January 7, 2008

I dare You to Take The Challenge

You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.
Hello friends,I thought this was an interesting tag to share to all of you. I have nothing else to do here and found this blogthingy to be very helpful and fun to do. It is just some kind of a grammar review.I am glad I was able to take a basic review of my grammar before I came here in America almost 2 years ago.It helps me alot in blogging.
Therefore,I dare these people to take the challenge namely; Darlene,Ivy,Annie,Hazel,Recel,Juliana,Ritchella,Anna and Rea. Let me know when you're done doing the game so I can take a peek at your score too. Thanks in advance for doing so!

5 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Wow naa man diay koy tagay diri nice kaayo ni dah maayo nalang mibalik ko dayun diri hehehehe salamat buntit

Anna said...

Agoy naa man diay koy tag dinhi, cge ako ni himuon karon dai.....Tan-awon nako pila akong score hahhahahha..Thanks dai ha...

mjsterling said...

tenk u inday buntit sa imong tagay..hmm sagdi lang ug bati ug nawong akong baboy basta lami ug ngipon bwahahah...kay dako bya ayo to ug smile wink

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. i love challenges! i'm used to them! this one's pretty easy baby!!! walay lisud dha? hahaha

bitaw, nabuhat na ko ni sa akong journal ba way back long ago and the result? 11 out of 10! hahaha! oa no? hindi... 10/10 lang.. pero i'll do this again kay imo man kong gihagit anne! basin this time around, 0 of 10 na lang. nyakz! we'll see! i'll post this later... magsulat sa ko sa poker poker ever. lol

Unknown said...

wow, bravo! Your such a smart cookie Igat. Na hala I take it uy, kinsay mo dili grammar ra, ngano man di-ay ug mazero ang importante is verbal man nyahehehehehe. I have a very poor grammar and I know that even book author magkamali, dili jud na nila i publish ilaha book if dili ma check ang grammar by grammarian people. lol

Bitaw uy humana pud ko ani before, si shabem nag tag nako and infairness nakuha nako 100%....dili kaau ni challenging gats kay pwedi man nato ma usab if dili ta contento sa result, shall I say if dili perfect hahahahaha. Nawong nako tikas kaau!

I got you tag pud in my journal just check it out. I guess you know my journal url because I only got one bravejournal man dba?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...