Monday, January 7, 2008

Clogged Nose

I have been battling with clogged nose lately.I don't know it will just suddenly come when I am ready to go to bed and it will just stay there all through the night. When I am up during day time,my nose seem to be doing fine. It is tough when you have clogged nose when you lie down you know?

And for this,it keeps me awake and have only very few hours of sleep to get every night. Like last night, I went to bit earlier than usual and yes clog nose was there.It took me almost an hour before I could totally forget about the world and go to dreamland. Woke up early because again for same reason,stupid clog nose. I am not sick. I am just feeling oh so right,could it be because of my pregnancy?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...