Monday, January 14, 2008

Stealing Some Tags

I just snagged this tag from Mammu so that I can have something to post here for the moment while I'm still thinking of some words that is interesting and worth posting for.


1. A goal you would like to achieve this year? To have a safe delivery and perform my duty as a newbie mom.
2.A smell that reminds you of your childhood? Smell of a dark canal or mud because I got punished by my father for skipping my class in the elementary years coz we were out fishing.
3. Favorite cereal? not fond of cereal
4. Who was the last person you yelled at? none
5. What do you see outside your window? brown grass and plenty of sun
6. What country would most like to visit? Bahamas
7. What do you prefer… books or movies? Movies
8. Do you have a tatoo? how many? Nope i will never going to have one
9. What’s the worst advice you were ever given? I can’t remember of anything
10. Have you ever been searched at the airport? Yeah, it's normal though everybody who enters Airport is being searched.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...