Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kabuangan namu Ivy

I have a post in my other blog about the new addition of our family here. Definitely not my Jadyn,but you'll have to visit my other blog to find out what it is. Last night, Ivy and I had no other things to do when we chatted. Unsa bay nasulod sa among utok nga amo kabuangan ang among new addition?

This cute little tiny thing likes being cradled in my arms and would sleep right away.Or shall I say,pretending to sleep but when you move she opens her eyes. I showed her to Ivy on the webcam,Ivy likes sending me the laugh out loud audible on ym and I noticed that each time she sent me that, the little puppy would wake up and open her eyes wide open.As in mura jud mi buang na tripan ang iro oi perya baliw..I asked Ivy to keep sending those to see if we will get the same reaction sa iro,hala kay mura man taw oi..disguise kaayo tulog diay to nya mobangon or makuratan nig send niya pinakatawa nga audible..yadag nah!!!!!!

3 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Gaparayeg pod sya dai woi murag bata woi hehehehe cute kaayo iyang color ba unya ang iyang dunggan floppy kaayo hehehehe nice itoy woi

Neis Family said...

What a cute little puppy. By the way I just love your skin color it is really beautiful I sure wish I had a golden tan look. Your very pretty. I hope all is well with your family.

mjsterling said...

haha dia ra si aadi oi, oa kaayo iroa maayo kaayo mo pretend paka tulog ay. bwahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...