Monday, January 21, 2008

She Starting Her Infant Formula

Our dog could be the most special little creature in this household because you wanna know why? She's now starting using an infant formula. I suggested to my husband to give her some milk instead of pouring some water in her dish. We do have 4 cans of sample of baby milk that have out dated so rather than throwing them away,we'd rather give it to our little puppy.


My husband thought it's a good idea I came up with. Our dog likes the milk and slurp it here now and then.Hopefully,she'll gonna get big and healthy! Ahh hehehe just like a real baby huh? Wish I was a dog too,lol! Guess,she just deserve the best from us and she is happy to know about it,I can tell.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...