Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Traveling Homes

I am somewhat jealous of families who get to go camping every summer using their motor homes. I have seen several of them here on the road and I am just thinking how cool it would be to be able to go travel comfortably with my family if we could have one of those. An RV or recreational vehicle is a home wherein you can be comfortable while traveling long distances for outdoors like camping and traveling across the country.

I so dream to have one if only they don't cost so much. Well, actually people can buy them new or used. Buying used ones doesn't mean it's low class, they may be used yet they still work in good condition just like the new ones. Sigh! When can we have our own RV?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...