Friday, August 20, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day

I just went outside and guess what? I am loving the temperature so much. Not a single cloud in the sky, it's windy that brought us a much cooler air compared from the previous weeks, everything looks green for it rained 3 days ago, birds chirping and most of all airplanes passing by above us. It should be enough reasons for me to be thankful to the Lord above for all these things beautiful. I am glad I was able to go outside and felt that not so hot sun rays on my skin. Oh how fortunate and thankful I am to be alive. Hopefully the temperature continues to cool down so we will be able to walk around the neighborhood, I am pretty certain my baby and our dog missed doing that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...