Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shopping at Staples

Guest written by:
Donnie Donovan


Before I leave my house to go anywhere I always set my adt fire and security in Arizona. When I shop for my kids school supplies I always take them with me with the supply list in hand. Taking them with me allows them to be hands on with their supply selection. Their list usually contains the basic stuff like notebooks, folders, ink pens, pencils and a calculator. Depending on their classes they may require a calculator. School usually starts the last week of August for my kids, so I take them school supply shopping around the first Sunday of August. There is no need to shop at two or three different stores because when I shop at Staples they always have everything we need including the latest styles in backpacks. They always have great sales prices. There is always a buy one, get one free offer going on. I make sure to take my rewards card, not only do I get a great price but my rewards card offers 10% back on all my Staples purchases.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...