Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Cook My Own Chinese Food

I do sometimes crave for Chinese food but my husband is so tight that he would say no if I ask him to dine out at a Chinese buffet. If we are away from home or if there is an occasion that is the only time he would take his family out. If it is just ordinary days and we got plenty of stuff in the refrigerator, there is no way he would say yes to that.

On the other hand, I don't sulk at all for I know we save us some money if we just cook our own food instead of having someone cooking it for us. If want to eat a fried rice and chow mein, I would just cook it myself.

I have done it a few times and it just taste as good as the one we can eat at the Chinese restaurant. The great advantage of home cooking is we don't have to pay so much for the food plus I can cook as much as I like to last for the next meal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...