Wednesday, August 4, 2010

House Painting

Painting the interior walls of house is a pain in the ass. It takes forever to finish it as we all do the job ourselves. We do it to save us from spending money for hiring someone to do the painting, you know the labor costs so much than the paint itself. But anyway, we have only painted not even half of the house, meaning there is still a bigger space left need to be painted but I don't feel like painting anymore.

So what we have decided is wait for me and the baby to fly to the Philippines so my husband can finish the job by himself or rather he can hire the Austin House Painting so he can do other things aside from painting. That might be a good idea if he refuses to do the painting. After all, it's not me who's gonna pay for it, it's him haha while I am away for a vacation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...