Friday, August 6, 2010

Hollister's Little Sundress!


Just look at this cute thing right here, isn't it very cute? I LIKE the Hollister facebook page and therefore I receive updates of their latest trends and this what showed me in the front page of my facebook. Geezzz it's tooooooo cute! I really like it, do you? Guess, it's gonna fit me well if ever I buy one but I guess I cannot afford paying the full price so I may have to wait for it to be on SALE.

It would just be a waste of money buying stuff in original price where stores are likely to put some of their merchandise especially that are out of season stuff on SALE or CLEARANCE racks eventually. I am just being practical here and to be practical means saving money.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...