Saturday, August 28, 2010

Second Gym Session

Here comes Saturday again time for baby girl's gym session. I bet she is excited as much as I do. This class of hers is something we should look forward every weekend. It is the time to have fun, enjoy, exercise and sweat and most of all socialize with other kids her age.

Furthermore, I am glad that we took this class for her, eventually she won't be too shy with other people when she meet them for the first time. And oh by the way, our white car is fixed meaning I get to drive today sending Jadyn off to the little gym. It's been quite a while now since I've not driven after I failed my first road test plus my husband needed to send the car to a repair shop for A/C unit replacement. So I shall end right here for a while, I do have a couple of tasks need to be done before we can go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...