Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Time In History

Of over four years of living with my husband, it's the first time of him coming home for lunch while at work. I thought it was strange of him to do that. He usually just eat out and never will he spend an hour at home during work days.

Before he left back to his class this mid day, we had a little chit chat talking how strange it is of him eating lunch here at the house. I said to him, I know why you came home today because you miss your wife and baby? He then replied "yes". Of course I didn't believe that and I uttered, CHAR, DRAMA! Well, him saying yes, he missed us send a shock right through my veins. I am kind of flattered too for he didn't hesitate to answer my question. And I must say, he answered it right lolz.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...