Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What I Want For My Birthday

I know when I like something for I cannot take my eyes off it from the very first time I laid my eyes upon it. It was on Facebook when I was informed that GUESS USA currently taking additional 40$ off on sale items. I browsed through it but didn't find anything I like until I discovered this interchangeable straps watch. My birthday is coming up soon and all I want to receive is this cute watch on my day. I have already sent an e-mail to my husband hinting what I want from him...I shall see if he's gonna buy it for me,...if he doesn't, I'm still gonna buy it for me using his money..poor man no choice.




Description below;
Leather Strap Boxed Set
Mineral Crystal
Genuine Leather Straps
Swarovski Crystal accents
Japanese Movement
Buckle Closure
10-year limited warranty

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...