Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nesting Buddies

It's a season for birds. Birds that you cannot see during Winter is here all summer long multiplyng everywhere. They even built a nest in our front porch. I thought they only made it to rest on it during night time but one day I saw there were four peeking heads of small baby birds. They were so cute and I wished I had a quick touch of them but my husband hindered me from doing so for the parent birds might leave and stop feeding the small ones. Now the birds are gone, the baby birds are capable of flying and free. My husband removed the nest so they won't come back anymore, I just don't feel comfortable having them especially in the front porch. Poops in the front porch looks unsanitary.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...