Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Karaoke At Our House

Me and few of my selected friends had a blast yesterday celebrating Memorial Day in our house. I cooked Filipino foods for them and I am glad they liked it especially the pregnant Irish. I made them hornish chicken stew with horseradish leaves, grilled pork belly and mackerel fish, fried dried fish and of course, rice. It wasn't a big feast for us but it was enough to fill our stomach with our most favorite dishes.

After pigging out in the kitchen we then proceeded to the living room where we had our karaoke for 4 hours. Even Annie's better half nakikisalo na rin. It's nice to have friends come over sometimes for it helps me relieve boredom and loneliness. Thank to them for they really made my Monday. Looking forward for more small and simple gatherings in the future.

....... me and Sheryl
..Abby and Baden playing in our living room
....... here are the frustrated singers in Fort Worth... and below is of us having lunch together..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...