Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Good Enough

I just spent 20 minutes on the treadmill on a hot Tuesday afternoon. I almost forgot we have treadmill tsk tsk tsk. Gaining two pounds over several weeks is hideous. I should have no excuse for becoming 100 pounds despite of the scorching temperature that we now have. If I can't walk around the village, there is a treadmill in the back porch waiting for me to use but what I have done the past weeks? I am pigging out to the extent of forgetting getting on the scale.

For most people weighing a hundred pounds isn't bad. In fact, two of my friends are wishing to be down to that weight while on the other hand, I, is trying my might to be 97 or 98 again. If I was in my home country this wouldn't be so difficult to do but I am in America where everything is so easy even washing dishes can be done in just a push of a button, so how do you expect for me to lose weight so easy?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...