Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sleepless

Now I know why my husband haven't been sleeping so well when the baby sleeps with us. She sleeps in between us and she keeps on tossing and turning the whole night that made her dada sleepless. Since he complain to me about being tired for not getting enough sleep, I changed Jadyn's position. Instead of her being in the middle of the bed, I, moved to sleep beside my husband ans she is in my side of bed where I normally sleep. The result is me not getting a real tight sleep last night.

For some reason, Jadyn can't stop moving and keep getting close to the edge and I'm afraid she might fall so I have to draw her closer to me everytime she moves. Geez now I feel drowsy and tired. I'm hoping that I can get a nap this day before I can start painting again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...