Friday, January 8, 2010

need more lighting

We definitely need some lighting in our house especially in the living and t.v rooms. I have a hard time showing my webcam to my family because the surrounding is just too dark for them to see the webcam. All we got right now are two smaller lamps which are not enough to light the whole room. I may have to start looking for light fixtures on the web soon and compare the prices online to our local home improvement stores nearby and see how much we can save.

Someday, when we are able to pay off what we owed in the credit card we may replaced or changed all the lighting in this house since they are old very old and consume so much electricity. This way we can save less in our electricity bill once these are all done in the future. As of now, we are working slowly on replacing the necessary things to make us comfortable in this old new big house we have.

Oh by the way, before I forget I need to open this certain website soon so I can look at different cool stuff they have including a possible cute lampshade for my baby's bedroom. She already got one but I don't think this suits well in her bedroom for we are having trouble turning it on.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...