Friday, January 15, 2010

Quiet and Lonely Friday

I guess it's not just me who feels lonely right now. I am chatting with Genelyn and she says the same thing about how she doesn't like living in America anymore. Needless to say, I and she feel lonely and bored in this strange cold world. I feel sorry for her. She was promised by some of her friends that they're gonna be seeing her in their place and none had come to stay in her place even just for a while.

While in my case, I am just plain bored. Nowhere to go and nothing to do. Yes I have a baby but she isn't a handful type. She would just play by herself not making any sounds. SIGH, life is truly different than what I used to have back home. But if I were to turn back the hands of time, I wouldn't want change a thing. I am happy now and contented only this boredom and loneliness killing me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...