Monday, January 25, 2010

faster internet connection

Before we could move in the current place we are in right now, my husband knew that we are not going to have the same internet provider once we are here. He predicted that it is going to be slow and yes, he was right. It is indeed slow. So weeks later we changed our subscription into a different one. This company uses cable and so far so good. Although satelite internet is also available here, I wanted to get their service but it was too late for me to tell it to my husband since he already had the cable guy came over to the house and install the cable internet. I heard few of my friends that satelite internet really works faster than any cable internet companies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...