Monday, April 18, 2011

Blue Angels

The Blue Angels show was the highlight of the 2011 Air Expo we went to last weekend. They were the ones to perform last despite of the scorching heat of the sun so we have waited a bit until they finished. Besides, traffic was so bad that we chose to leave later after most of the crowd had left.

I wished I had a better camera, a fast DSLR one to capture the beauty of the Blue Angels in the sky. There were so many performances that I missed because of this cheap camera I have. I chose to stop using it in the middle of the show because it just pissed me off. Anyway, I am glad we were able to attend the air show. The whole family had a blast except for our little girl who found another way to entertain herself instead of focusing on watching the Blue Angels above her.




2 comments:

Stef said...

Oh great shots still! This is one event I'd love to attend someday. Hope you can also check out my entry . Thank you!

Chubskulit Rose said...

These are beautiful, it has been 5 years since I last seen the blue angels in Pensacola.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...