Friday, April 1, 2011

Afternoon Naps

Alright, granted Jadyn has her own bigger bed now but the problem is, she wouldn't sleep there by herself at night time. I have to lay down with her until she falls asleep before I could leave her otherwise she'll be sleeping with us again in our bed. I don't know how long is it for her to get used to sleeping alone, all I know is that I am pretty determined of training her how to love her bed and her bedroom in the evening.

Taking afternoon naps in there would be no problem with her. She will just go sleep in her purple bed without me forcing or telling her, she just do it in her own freewill which I love but I wish she would do it   too during night time. Sometimes I spend my whole evening sleeping beside her for I get too lazy to get up and move to our bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...