Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Shower, Probably Not

As I dug through Jadyn's old and outgrown stuff, I realized I still have most of her things. All those pink girly stuff are still folded in clean drawers like new. Since I am having another girl, I am debating myself whether to have a baby shower or not. At the end of the day after long hours of thinking about it, I came up with the solution to not have a baby shower since I still got everything that a newborn needs. I don't see the need for it at all.

We just need to buy few of those receiving blankets, newborn onesies, sensitive skin newborn diapers and wipes and that is all it. Those are the things we can very well take care of since they are only minor things and easy to get. I know that my friends would like to throw me a baby shower party but I don't think it's necessary.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...