Monday, December 21, 2009

San Antonio Nose

Of 3 of us, I'm the only one who got cold last weekend in San Antonio. If I didn't go there, I could have not gotten this stupid cold that is very uncomfortable. It's the third day I have this and it really sucks. I feel like my nose is being tickled with a cat tail that is so itchy at the same time hurting me all the way up to the center of my head. Must be some kind of allergy it is for I don't have sinusitis ever.

My husband asked me if I feel ok and I said no, I feel like I am constantly drowned in the bottom of the river and water gets into my nose. Do you know the feeling having water in the nose when you try to swim? That is exactly what I feel right now. Apart from that, I constantly sneeze and blowing my nose from time to time too.

I just hope my baby won't catch my cold for I don't want her to be sick too. As for the moment, she is doing ok, no signs of cold yet. God forbid.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...