Tuesday, December 15, 2009

music that motivates you to exercise

There were times in the past that I really wanted to exercise so I could lose all the unwanted baby fat around my waist but I just couldn't do that easy. When laziness strikes me, all I could do is sit and be on the computer all day. That is unhealthy I know because the more I become a couch potato the more the fats piled up in my body.

I once tried going to the gym too and use the treadmill there, after 3 or 4 times of using it I got bored and so I stopped. Oh boy! I need something that would motivate me to exercise so I can achieve the desired weight. When I do my usual surfing on the internet just minutes ago, I was able to hear a sample of this Running Music and I thought this was the exact music I need in order for me to keep going. While listening to this music as if I want to run right away and enjoy it while I sweat.

Trust me people when you get to hear the running music I just heard, your system will also be activated with this moving music from www.audiofuel.co.uk. It is a music composed specifically for running with a beat to exactly match and drive your stride whatever your pace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...