Tuesday, December 15, 2009

looking for a home?

Having your own home is every person's dream. It is like possessing more than a big bar of gold if you have your own home where you can build your family in it and prosper your love. I myself even dreamed of getting our own house so we don't have to spend our money to the landlord every month. When we finally have our house back I was ecstatic! It was like another dream come true for me for I so long to own a house that is big enough for my family. Thanks to my husband for all the patience and effort for giving us a house.

I am not particular when it comes to houses. Any type will do as long as it has proper
house plans when it was built. I don't even mind if the house is decades older or a new one. What matters to me is that I am comfortable with the house, you know no spooky feeling when you're inside it. Aside from that my husband prefers to have a bigger yard too which we do.

Just before we moved in here, my husband and I were already have plans about this house. We both agreed on things that we want to change in this house including the appliances, cabinetry and wall colors and all that.

How about you? Are you currently in search of your dream home? Would you love to look at project plans
which can be found at www.houseplansandmore.com so you can have an idea what your future house may look like? You may do so. Just go ahead and type in the website address www.houseplansandmore.com and look at different popular plan styles.


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...