Thursday, December 10, 2009

Headache From Cold Weather

We had a long day. The three of us were out most of the day. In fact, we just got home couple of minutes ago. Shortly after I started eating my lunch which was at 5:30 I felt a slight headache from the side of my head running to my nose bridge now. This is the prize I have to pay for staying too long in the cold. I had myself covered with coat and scarf but didn't bother to wear my bonnet which could be the factor of this slight headache I'm feeling right now.

I hope it won't get worse. My friends and I are going to hangout tomorrow for our baby's studio pictorial and malling. I don't wanna miss this kiat so I'm crossing fingers I'll be fine tomorrow morning when I wake up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...