Friday, December 18, 2009

motor insurance

There are so many motor riders around our place. When we go down South to visit my father in-law, I could see several of them on the road in a group going somewhere. I thought they look cool on their bikes wearing their motor leather jackets. I thought it would be an awesome experience if I can experience riding in a motorbike. But in the other side of my mind, would it be safe for me knowing that there are millions of fast cars on the road and we can be hit any time if accidents permit?

Ah before doing so, I better make sure that the owner of the bike has a Motor Trade Insurance policy so to not get caught by sheriff or policemen when troubles arise. Better to take precaution than taking the risk of getting caught without insurance, you know?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...