Monday, December 7, 2009

I May Not Have It...

..the coach purse I so wanted to have this Christmas can't be mine but it's ok. I got somethin' for myself that is equally beautiful to that of a coach purse. Hmmm.. wait 'till Friday then I will have my new DB purse! nyaaaaaa hahaha I am just so excited to finally have it in my hands. I can't wait for Friday to come eh......

I have been working so hard to blog the past months and I think I deserve to reward myself for my hard work, a new addition to my purses! Yahooooooo doodooo..daaaadaaaadaddaa... I feel proud 'coz I used my own money to buy my purses, from my paid blogging money. If no blogging, no honey no money, thank God to this!

3 comments:

Sweetiepie said...

Aw, perti jud ka socialan oi kay DB man jud kaau napod! bwahahahahaha. at least naa ray natuman sa imong Christmas wish list ang handbag, although not the same brand, nagkabag rapod gihapon and to me is all the same!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello girl! You and me are the same... Addicted to handbags. I love Guess and Coach too. Enjoy collecting!

Anonymous said...

hi Anne ihatag dayun skoa ang uban ha, hehe cge tagae ko amega kanang duol sa aurora anne ask ug unsay address...mingaw ning kinabuhia haha gusto ko work na sad sa outside world kay lahi ra lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...