Friday, June 26, 2009

Special Limited Time Sale

If there are two things I regret of not doing the best I can I supposed to do to my baby is that firstly, I didn't preserve her cord blood after pushing her out to this world. I wasted the very useful cord blood of hers while in fact it could save my family's life in the future. Secondly is that, I didn't nurse her long enough. It was partly my fault why she just stopped getting her nourishment from me. But anyways, I am not going to tackle further of that.

My main concern is that why I didn't save her cord blood? Probably next time when we will have our second baby, I will do what's the right thing to do so there will be no regret in the end.

To all you expectant mothers out there, don't do the same mistake I did before. If you want your family to be saved from deadly diseases, act now. Cryo-Cell Cryo-Cell is offering a special discount for expectant families to store their baby's cord blood. They are having a special limited time sale, you only got from now until Sunday 6/28/09, families can save $725 on Cryo-Cell's U-Cord service using the promotional code HOT. I urge you to go to their website now and take the opportunity to save money.



Post?slot_id=


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...