Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Clever Girl

There is only one word I can describe my baby at this point. She is one CLEVER GIRL can't you tell? Nobody taught her to use an empty can as leverage but she did think it can be helpful to get on the table or on to the desk and screw up something.

I was busy on my computer doing friendsterization and moment I know, there she was already using the phone and making strange noises. There was an instance when I found I was already disconnected from the internet because my good Jadyn turned off the power strip that made it turned off everything including the modem. Geeeeeezzz I didn't know how to react, half amazed 1/4 pissed! Ah the price of being a mother! What am I complainin' about? This is what I want, having a baby around to keep occupied and entertain me right? right???

....STEP 1: This is how you do it. Step your foot up on the canister
....STEP 2: Put your two feet on top of the red can and get ready to lift your whole body up
... STEP 3: TTssaaadaaaaaaa... success.. look at me talking on the phone already!

7 comments:

Samantha Ysabelle said...

clever girl indeed, anne!

kikamz
Juat About Anything

mjsterling said...

haha kabadlongon gid liwat so mommy lol..ana gid denden hatagi konsumisyon si mommy nimo..ulbo gyud pati kaspa ana ba.

""rarejonRez"" said...

haha! go na jadyn! i agree with mjsterling, badlongon si baby liwat ni mommy! LOL bitaw ba, ing-ana nga stage ug hangtud pa jud modaku na, she'll have plenty more tricks to show u. hulata lang! i've been thru that moment w/ my own little one and until now, she's still not done showing me her tricks. hahaha! mommyhood oi!

Kyute Fella said...

hahaha..nakakatuwa talaga sya!

Twerlyn said...

she's smart!

Sweetiepie said...

Waaaaaaaaa perti ka intelligent sa imong anak indeed!

Merydith said...

An beginning pa na. Si kiko ingon sad ana bisan unsa nalang mahunahunaan tongtongan para makaabot sa hilabtan. Cute pero maka ugtas sad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...