Monday, June 1, 2009

Parent's Choice Infant Formula

Breast milk is still best for babies up to two years. That is a popular line of milk brand name commercials in the Philippines that I agree one hundred percent. It is the best source of nutrition for babies especially the colostrums during first few feedings that the baby can get from their mom to develop stronger and healthier immune system.

When I had my newborn, I breastfed her but not for long. She quit four months getting her nourishment from me which I feel kind of guilty because I felt I wasn't feeding my baby enough. Why? Because I breastfeeding her at the same time using bottles for infant formula. I thought it was one of the most regretted days I have ever felt in my entire life. When she finally decided to quit of course she was fondly fed by bottles then. She is using the branded name milk formula, consume the big can for only a week and it isn't cheap.

I could have used Parent's Choice Infant Formula instead of Similac, it wouldn't be expensive in our budget. She is still using the same brand until now but Parent's Choice just sent me a can of it as a sample so that is what I am giving Jadyn right now. Probably we can just switch from Similac to Parent's Choice Infant Formula now since she is drinking it and no complaints at all.



Post?slot_id=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...