Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Carefree Winter Escape

I am not sure if it is too early or very late to talk about winter here. But if I were to choose, I would definitely want to go back to having cold temperatures for three months rather than going through the scorching hot that summer will bring.

Right now, I don't feel comfortable at all even if the air conditioning is running. I would like to think that it is winter to cool me down. There is only one thing in my mind that I would like avail that is the Hilton Branson Escape Package. I have never been to Branson but according to people who have experienced their winter in that place they think it is awesome especially if you are going to stay at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel.

I heard that these two hotels were having a very special offer to getaway-seeking guests with the Winter Escape Package last winter of 2009 just so guests can enjoy the deluxe accommodations, a cozy night in with a complimentary movie and drinks for two and breakfast for only $79.00 per night! During winter season the following events are going to happen; Annual Ice Carving, the exciting 2009 Polar Plunge and the Anniversary of the Hilton Promenade, live entertainment and theaters.


Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...