Monday, June 29, 2009

I Miss My Long Hair

I've been wearing this short hair of mine for almost 5 months now. When I had it cut in the Philippines, I didn't think twice to get a very short hair since it grows for months to come.

I have no problem in maintaining my hair. It's the most manageable hair a girl can ever have and I am so lucky to have it. That is my hair on the picture taken last December, a month before I flew to PI.

Hohohoho I am missing it so bad. I thought I look good in my long hair than the current cut I have. hmmpp anways, I shouldn't blame myself for this because nobody told me to cut my hair. It was my own decision to do such thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture is all about the hair but it could anyones hair couldn't it? What about you? Don't let your dead keratin define you! As i tell my clients it's not about your hair it's about your face. I'm sure your short hair is nice too.

Shoshana said...

Oh no! But it will grow back. I remember the first time I chopped my hair off. It was 2AM and I can't sleep. I was 4 months pregnant with my second child and I can't untangle it. So I got some scissors and started chopping. I had like 4 inches left after I was done. Then I cried because it was gone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...