Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ped Egg



I just got this new product for my cracked callousy soles to use.I have not been having a footspa for a long time now so I must take an action to get rid of this thick embarassing callous in my feet.When I found PedEgg,I quickly grab it from the store to start using it right away.

PedEgg gently removes callouses and dead skin to give your feet the incredible baby soft look and feel that everybody loves. Today as part of this special internet offer, you will receive the Ped Egg™, complete with two 2 high quality Emory buffing pads, for only $10 plus $6.99 shipping and handling. As a BONUS, you’ll get a second PedEgg, 2 additional high quality Emory buffing pads and also a tube of Soft Silky Soles foot therapy cream.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...