Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Getting Tired Of It

Before when I am new to EC(huh I still consider new to this thing for I've only been using it for few weeks)being a member,I enjoyed dropping very much that I can go for 12 hours each day only to drop different blogs.I keep doing it almost everyday until now but... think I lost my passion keep doing the same thing everyday.

I am a kind of person that gets tired eventually for doing the routine each day.I tell you I am so so tired of it but there is nothing I can do to maintain the readership of my blogs.However,I do not wish to fail or offend my loyal droppers so as often as I can,I always take time hitting them back.My apology to the mean things I say about dropping... I am just being vocal here..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...