Thursday, August 7, 2008

How They Forgot Easily

..I went through all the searching of many people's profiles on friendster hoping I could find some of my old friends and classmates.Luckily,I did find them but not all.I felt overjoyed upon crossing all their profiles on that site,with full of excitement I wrote them short messages asking if they still know/remember me.

So far,I got few responses who asked me of my name.I kinda chuckled of their answer because it's so amazing how they have forgotten me easily while I never even forgotten their faces and names? WTF is going on with those people?

I long to befriend with old classmates esp.my highschool buddies again because they bring back old memories that we had together.Just too sad..very sad that they seem to not know me anymore....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...