Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Mama!

Happy Birthday Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com



Today,is my mother dear's 50th birthday! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAMA! May you will have so many fruitful years to come,more grandkids and most of all GOOD HEALTH! I know it's impossible for you to read this post of mine but let me just utter the three important words to you.I'm sorry for I've never said these to you and now is the chance, I LOVE YOU MAMA!

I know I've never been a good daughter to you because we were always fighting and me being so MALDITA at you when I was still at home,but now I've realized how precious you are to me... and to my other siblings too!

9 comments:

Ritchelle said...

Happy Birthday sa imo mother dear Anne.

Sexy in red dah.Makatawa lang ko sa imong ingon segi fight hahaha...

Twerlyn said...

happy birthday to your dear mom Anne..


About sa smartbro, 2days jud nisapot..ok na karon!

Unknown said...

aaaahhhh! What a great picture! Happy Birthday to your mom! I pray that she has many more!

anne said...

Happy bday to your mom gurl

""rarejonRez"" said...

when you become a mom, you will realize how important and right our mothers are. hehe... happy birthday sa imo mom anne.. ka-bata pa niya oi.. God bless her!

nus-a man nimo sya kuhaon?

Cielo said...

Happy bday PO

I Am Me said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your mommy dear dae Anne I hope its not too late yet. I was going to comment this post yesterday but naka no scrip man gud ko di man makita ang verification word...sorry for the late greeting

SHIELA said...

happy belated birthday sa imo mom anne.

tx sweetie said...

to you guys who sent their warm greetings for my mama's birthday,THANKS A BUNCH! God Bless you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...