Friday, September 9, 2011

Touchpad VS My New Mouse

My small red Microsoft mouse has quit on me for a week now so I have no choice but to use my touchpad in my laptop instead to go on with my blogging. For a week I develop a sense of getting used to it for the new mouse that my husband ordered online took a few days before it arrived here. Finally yesterday, I got it in the mail and tried installing it right away... but then, it is a weird mouse, it is not the usual mouse you see in the stores. From the way it looks, it is weird much more when you use, there is no scroll button in it that you can use for easy browsing so right now I must prefer using my touchpad again rather than this new mouse I have. Maybe I'll get used to using this mouse in the long run but for now, I feel it is really awkward to use.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...