Tuesday, September 20, 2011

For his birthday

Guest post written by Jeramy Sparks

It was coming up on my husband’s birthday last month and I really wanted to get him something special since it was his fortieth. He’s such a great man and he’s really good at gift giving so I wanted to totally outdo him this time around. I decided to go to http://www.tvbydirect.com/ and get him DirecTV for all his football games since he’d recently joined a fantasy league and I knew he didn’t get all the games he wanted to watch. He was so excited you would have thought I bought him a new car or something!

I hope that when I’m 40 I look as good as Chris does and I really hope I’m being the kind of wife to him that he’s being to me, well, as a husband. I hope my little gift went a ways in showing him how very much he’s appreciated because I just can’t get enough of this amazing man I get to call all my own! Isn’t that the best of all worlds!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...