Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Only Ten Pounds To Lose

This is a picture of me and my new baby taken when she turned exactly one month. As you can see I didn't gained much during my pregnancy. My pre-pregnancy weight was only 94 pounds and went up to 124 pounds when I got pregnant until I gave birth to the baby. When she was born, I came down to 108.2 pounds. I plan of losing ten pounds when I stop breastfeeding my baby because I feel like I feel heavier than that. I am not used to weighing over a hundred pounds so I must get rid of this excess weight I am carrying right now but that is my less concern at this time though.

In due time I know I get back to the preferred weight before my pregnancy and wear those cute tees again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...