Friday, September 9, 2011

Mailing The Application

I am looking forward to mailing this immigration application for my little sister today so I don't have to think about it anymore. The earlier I start with this immigration thing the better for I know I have several years to wait before she can get an available visa.

It was funny when I asked my husband to write me a check that goes along with the papers to be mailed, he got shocked of the price I said. It is a freaking $420 for the application alone, I don't know how many surprising fees coming ahead in order to get this going. Hopefully, I will be able to get my little sister over here and give her a good life, that alone is my only consolation why I am going to this troublesome governmental papers again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...