Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Tutu Model

I kind of proud of myself for finishing a project so small yet it puts a big smile on my baby girl's face, making a tutu that is. I did not expect for my first tutu to come out this pretty. Not to be conceited I received a fair amount of compliment of my tutu in my Facebook album. Even the little girl loves it a lot.

This tutu shown in the photos below is a combination of mint green, white and light pink colors of tulle but it doesn't show color in the photos. Next time I am going to make her another tutu I would make sure I got the right vibrant colors and I already have an idea what colors should they be; orange, purple and dark or hot pink in time for Halloween so I don't have to buy Jadyn a costume.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...