Friday, August 5, 2011

Women

The husband is being outnumbered in this house. There are at least three women here plus a female dog totaling to four versus him the only male. People say that I should have another baby next time for a possible baby boy but no I made up my mind, two is enough for me. Besides, we are not longing to have a baby boy...girls are fine as he said. If he has a boy he wouldn't know how to handle a boy so we are good.

Anyhow, here's a picture of us taken at the Pediatrician's office today...just sharing the faces of the women in this house! You all have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

Star-chuu said...

you are blessed to have them. thanks for following me sweetie. I just updated my homepage. Have a great day ahead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...