Thursday, August 11, 2011

She Is In The U.S

A friend of mine, a high school classmate and a neighbor has finally made it to the U.S.A. After such a painstaking months of waiting for her visa to join her fiance' she made it through and honestly, I am very happy for her. I wish her the best of luck in everything especially in adjusting her new culture, new life and most of all her marriage ahead.

I am waiting for her to open up about her wedding and see if she will ask me of my help of where she can buy affordable but presentable wedding invitations to give out to her fiance's family and friends. If she will have an entourage, that is so cool too for I can help her find cheap bridesmaid dresses on the internet. This way they can just order online. I hope that everything goes well with them in preparation for their wedding. She is in the other state so I cannot help her physically.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...