Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baby Girl Would Love It

My eldest daughter at age three has a bit of knowledge on how to operate or use a computer. She started using it when she was two. She started browsing on Starfall website to learn her alphabet letters and when she graduated her alphabets, she moved on to youtube and that is where she would watch her cartoons. After youtube, she would want me to open her games that is downloaded in her computer. At first I kept opening windows for her games but I taught her how to do it and eventually she did it herself which is good.

Just recently I introduced her to Plants VS Zombies. I guess she loved that game right away for she played with it for at least 30 minutes. I am looking forward to introducing her more free games that can be found on gamehouse.com so she will have other things to do besides watching movies on t.v.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...