Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Never Enough

Gosh I feel so sleepy still. I got up several times last night attending my newborn. This baby of mine is so weird, she keeps making noises that I don't remember Jadyn was making when she was her age. Sometimes I got up for nothing, I thought Megan was awake but when I go to her crib she was just actually sleeping or stretching at the same time making noise only she knew how to do it.

I wonder when can I get a full eight hours of sleep? Could it be weeks or months away, I have no idea. All I know is that no nap or sleep could be enough for me. So don't blame me if I keep complaining of being drowsy or sleepless for I work 24/7. My mood during the day depends how much sleep I get from the previous night. If I feel like I don't get at least four hours of sleep rest assured I'll be being unfriendly to people around me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...