Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm All Ready...

I believe I am all ready for the newest addition to our family to come. All my bags are packed long time ago. All I got to do then is grab them when I start to feel the pain and go to the hospital. I only bring few clothes this time and more baby stuff like diapers, wipes, mittens, some newborn clothes, digital camera, cellphone and most of all my laptop so I can post pictures of Megan right after birth. Thanks to my ever durable and helpful laptop bag who have served with me for years, it is always there ready to carry my laptop wherever I want to bring it.

I really feel that this baby of mine can't wait until the schedule of induction and that will be three weeks from now. I have been having Braxton Hicks contraction lately, a slight spotting and yellowish discharges. Could it be that it's almost time for her to come out? I am 37 weeks this week, do you think it's still early or hmmmmm. I do wish though that she'll decide to come out early or even next week will be fine as she reach her full term and I don't have to worry about her being left in the hospital.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...